The Audit and Compliance Manager is responsible for creating, maintaining, and organizing documentation related to information security, privacy, and compliance. He or she is charged with monitoring the information security inbox, routing correspondence as needed, and responding to internal and external inquiries and requests for documentation.
- Administer and manage the KnowBe4 infosec account in KCM
- Create and maintain accurate security, privacy, and compliance documentation sufficient for demonstrating compliance with audit requests
- Respond to internal requests made to the infosec department
- Respond to customer and prospect requests for documentation
- Assist in infosec evaluation of prospective and contracted vendors
- Implement and maintain controls and process descriptions within KCM GRC
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field
- 1-2 years with technical writing or process documentation experience
- 1-2 years working with internal and/or external infosec audits or working with a GRC application
- Experience with reviewing/editing contracts is desirable
- A solid understanding of technical terminology
- Technical writing and process flow documentation experience
- A desire to grow into an infosec, risk, or data privacy
- An understanding of security best practices and frameworks such as NIST, ISO, and CIS.
- Preferred: Industry recognized certification in any of the following:Security, Privacy, Risk, Audit, Project Management, IT