Our client is an accounting, consulting, and technologyCPA firm that delivers quality through deep specialization and innovation. They hire people with a focus on values, relationships and creative ideas. You can expect a wide variety of opportunities as you begin your rewarding career from day one.
Serve as the In Charge for several large General Audit clients and will be required to provide guidance and supervision to less experienced staff in the field.
The Senior Staff will be responsible for supervising the annual audits and review engagements including all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions.
- 3 plus year of experience in external audits (public accounting experience) with a mid sized or national firm.
- Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required
- Organized professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with clients and staff.
- Candidate will need to be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for Manager review is essential.
- Individual who either has, or is working toward obtaining, CPA certification
- SORRY NO SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE