This position will play a significant role in expanding the Firm’s Audit Practice through managing current business and the development of new business in and around Austin.
The ideal candidate must have experience at the Partner or Director level in the audit business line of a national or regional public accounting firm, with demonstrated marketing/sales skills combined with delivery of quality service in managing engagements, client relationships and practice administration.
He/She must have an esteemed record that reflects success and an already well-established local community focus and network. Significant technical experiencerequired. This individual must exemplify a proactive and positive approach to selling, managing and fostering change. A full complement of highly developed communication, presentation and consulting skills are required. In addition, proven leadership skills and the ability to work within a team environment are also required.
The ideal candidate will further the Firm’s existing strong presence and growth.
In addition, the individual will manage existing client relationships and be involved, to some degree, in practice administration. This is in line with the Firm’s culture, which emphasizes the importance of Partners being “hands on – working partners”.
Major responsibilities include:
- Successfully sell the services of the Firm and expertly price and provide services to maximize profits. Develop a thorough and timely assessment of client’s business needs and objectives and integrate a solid understanding of a professional services environment to achieve desired results.
- Function as a community business leader through the establishment of a professional reputation and network.
- Promote One-Firm focus by actively collaborating and cooperating with other Partners in representing the Firm to current and prospective clients and in servicing existing clients. * Ensure that quality assurance standards for business line are being practiced in the course of providing client service.
- Provides client service by performing activities such as managing of projects, providing technical input and conducting peer review on relatively complex projects.
- Develop managers and staff and serve as a role model
- The selected candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, and a CPA is required. This candidate will have a high degree of business acumen and professionalism.
In addition, this person must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to successfully communicate with senior level executives.
He/She will be a quick study, self-starter – ambitious, highly motivated, and intelligent and have unquestionable personal and business ethics along with having an uncompromising work record and history that will be subject to validation through background and employment verifications.