Atos is looking for a Senior Audit and Compliance Specialist with a minimum of 5 years of Auditexperience who has planned, managed and delivered large-scale ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing) and technical infrastructureaudits with significant complexity.
May perform one or more of the following:
- Manages people for projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state
- Plans and directs schedules as well as budgets
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers, clients or department personnel
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as systems analysts and network analysts, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives
- Manages the activities of support staff and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project and/or audit
- Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects/audits and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations
- Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously
This person regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers and clients. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship.
Additional requirements include:
- Solid understanding of ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing) environments
- Extensive project experience with two or more of the following service areas: service desk, incident & problem management, end user computing (EUC) or desk side support, process reengineering, infrastructure, network management, data center management, operational security, security administration, or PMO management.
- Ability to work with sales teams to define and price service-related proposals
- Extraordinary organizational and team building skills
- Ability to accept accountability and ownership for desired results
- Proactive work habits, requiring minimal supervision and management
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other basic PC applications
- Outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and executive presence
- Ability to work independently and with local/remote teams
- Solid understanding of the purpose and usage of project tools
- Auditspecific requirements:
- Participates in internal audits and risk assessments of company’s financial and operational practices
- Participates in the preparation of auditschedules and conducts internal audit of the financial and operating system policies and procedures for integrity and reliability of information
- Evaluates internal control systems and processes for compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Reports audit results to audit management and makes recommendations for implementing controls where appropriate
- Trains staff in auditing policies, procedures, theories and reporting requirements
- Acts as liaison in conjunction withAudit Program Director between the company and external auditors
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review. Direct subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies
- Works on issues of limited scope. Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit. Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Interacts daily with subordinates and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules. A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Participate and direct Atos account staff on IT Controls, narrative, artifacts and test activities for PCI, SSAE 16 SOC1, Safe Harbor and internal audits
- CISA and CISSP certifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Compliance and or Audit, SOX, PCI experience
- Program Management/Project Management
- Large Enterprise Experience preferable in ITO
- Data analysis expertise
- ITO Operations knowledge