Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. Whitlock Project Managers will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation, testing, training and closing of mission critical and/or high-profile audiovisual and videoconferencing projects for customers. As the single point of contact, from pre- sale through project sign-off, Whitlock project managers are expected to have exceptional communication, organization and leadership skills, and the ability to actively manage all stakeholders expectations throughout the project through regular meetings and project status updates.
Whitlock Project Managers will have specific aptitude for managing budgets, risk management, resource allocations, quality control, procurement, and other client-specific project processes. This includes creating comprehensive project plans in accordance with the customer approved scope of work and contract. Must have the ability to asses’ project risk strategy plans and proactively manage throughout the project life-cycle.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- PMI Certifications (PMP) preferred.
- InfoComm CTS preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop and implement a comprehensive project plan based on PMI standards
- Ability to organize and moderate in person project meetings as well as audio/video conferences with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Specific aptitude with Microsoft Project.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepointpreferred
- Experience with Enterprise software and tools related to Project Management and resource scheduling and tracking
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, organized, reliable and punctual..
- Self-starter with ability to maximize efforts daily, without daily supervision.
- Professional demeanor and good people skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or specialized training & certifications in Project Management.
- 5 years project managementexperience in audiovisual, videoconferencing or closely related telecommunications or IT fields.
- 10 years overall experience in leadership, site supervision, managing technical resources and technology roll-outs.