We are looking for ??Audio / Visual Support Engineer for our client in New York City,NY / Melville, NY
Job Title: Audio / Visual Support Engineer
Job Location: New York City,NY / Melville, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Role and Responsibilities:
- CS Regional Technical Lead is responsible for AV and Collaboration Services support at the office assigned and in the region. Serves as a subject matter expert to support, plan and coordinate activities including AV projects, events and technical escalations.
- Ensure all audio visual and media services are delivered to the business in a professional and efficient manner. Provide work guidance, direction, and leadership for project team members.
- Offer direct support for VIP and hands-on management of high profile events in the region.
- Manage Third Party providers of video conferencing services
- Provide guidance, direction, and establish controls for tasks assigned to 3 rd party
- Maintain a close relationship with users/customers to ensure AV/CS events and projects receive proper inputs to meet all requirements.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the support challenges in the region.
- Maintain accurate inventory of AV enabled rooms and technologies.
On-Site AV Technical Support:
- Support the use of audio and visual equipment at the primary location
- Ensure all equipment onsite is maintained and kept in working order with all faults reported via the onsite procedures
- Coordinate activities including daily AV operations, maintenance and maintenance
- Coordinate Conference Rooms Equipment Check
- Carry out regular troubleshooting to AV equipment
- Conduct technology consultations and offer support and assistance both virtually and in person
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.
- Provide input and recommendations to determine regional resource requirements.