Audio Visual Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is a 30 year-old privately held trading firm located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Building virtually all of our own tradingtechnology from scratch, we are leaders and innovators in high performance trading.
As an Audio Visual Engineer at SIG, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and support of A/V technologies in our conferencing, training, and meeting rooms.
You will get to partner directly with the traders, developers and business teams as you help come up with the best solution for their audio visual needs. You will also have the opportunity to help grow and evolve our AV technologies by playing an active role in the research and selection of new tools and systems.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in supporting conferencing and meeting room technologies (Cisco Jabber/Telepresence/Webex, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Bluejeans, etc)
- Projector and interactive display technology expertise (Dell, Microsoft Surface Hub, etc)
- IPTV streaming, capturing, and distributionexperience (ZeeVee and similar technologies)
- Wireless presentation technologyexperience (Miracast, Chromecast, WiDi, Barco Clickshare, etc)
- Audio speakers, mic, and sound board technology implementation and troubleshooting
- Video conference and telephony technologies (Cisco Unified IP, Polycom)
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Ability to effectively train others in one-to-one and one-to-many formats
- Must be able to lift/move equipment up to 50+ pounds
- Associate’s in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar major preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.