- Respond and diagnose problems through discussion with users.
- Ensure a timely process through which problems are controlled, including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up.
- Provide support documentation to include requirements gathering, configuration management, change management, transition and sustainment planning of variety of issues and identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues for users across multiple environments.
- Provide end-users support for Multimedia architecture hardware components, to include Cisco codecs, Cisco desktop endpoints, MCU, Gateways and Crestron Audio Visual equipment.
- Interact with network services, to restore service and identify and correct core problem.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Experience with operating Crestron Control Conference Room and TMS (Telepresence Management Suite) endpoints and call managements.
- Experience with using VCwizard (JWICS) to configure and schedule calls external to NSA.
- Have the understanding of IPTV, Direct TV services.
- Manage the Command's VTC architecture including VTC system end users Devices, gateways, bridges, and call management/scheduling system.
- Coordinate with other government agencies and external service providers to ensure reliable connectivity, interoperability, and policy compliance.
- Conduct and coordinate VTC configuration management and maintenance, testing and documentation.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Cisco Voice and Collaboration certification