Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and support of all A/V solutions to ensure optimum performance for our users and clients.
- Liaison to the Arnold & Porter audio conference and videoconference bridge providers, video duplication, A/V equipment vendors and any other related vendors.
- Responsible for duplication and editing of audio and video as well as capturing webcasts and other streaming media to DVD or other media.
- Track, schedule and maintain all of the Firms portable A/V equipment. (i.e., TV’s, Elmo's, cameras, overhead projectors, LCD Projectors, screens, podiums, microphones and audio conference units).
- Setup of all A/V needs in support of conferences or special events.
- Maintain, monitor and periodically test the operation of all built in A/V systems.
- Document and keep current administrative and design manuals for the implementation and maintenance of the Firm’s A/V network.
- Provide quality customer service to all of the Firm’s staff and clients including in direct support of A/V needs.
- Assist in the coordination of vendors to maintain and service the Firm’s Cable TV system.
- A two-year college degree preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.<
- Minimum four years of experience in implementing, maintaining, and supporting Windows operating systems and MSOffice application suites.
- Law firm or professional services experience preferred.
- Experience in providing workstation support in a Microsoft networking environment.
- Experience with Exchange and a document management system is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills and personal initiative.
- Technical experience with hardware configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, and printers required.
- Ability to read and interpret A/V wiring diagrams.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work additional hours.