Audio Software Engineer
- Job Number: 112957654
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 28-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The HomePod software team is looking for software engineers with a passion for designing great Audio products to provide world class innovation on this exciting new product. We need individuals with strong technical and programming backgrounds as well as a good understanding on how to deliver a solid customer experience on a unique platform.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Deep understanding of audio signal processing, including frequency domain processing, filter design, and array beam-forming.
- Deep understanding of Software architecture fundamentals, such as multithreading, abstractions, testing, and design
- Able to complete large scale tasks independently
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Working knowledge of Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with Audio products
The ideal candidate would be an individual who has built and deployed audio processing blocks in a realtime audio environment. Must be a self-starter with excellent communications skills and attention to detail. Individual will be working on software for both Media Playback systems and for command line tools. This is an excellent position for somebody who wants to have exposure to the full audio stack, and is looking for the challenge of both designing and implement robusting software solutions.
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent