: Engility has an immediate opening for a proven engineer with a background in RF engineering, signal processing, or audio engineering. The successful candidate will provide engineering support to include requirements development, technical assessments and some hands-on work with equipment to support an exciting and important customer program. All projects fall within the audio engineering field.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires 14 years of total work experience.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant engineering field (Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing, etc). 4 additional yrs of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Skills and knowledge in one or more of the following: signal-to-noise ratio optimization, RF signal propagation, software defined radios, digital signal processing or frequency banding
- Experience preparing and evaluating technical documentation, to include evaluating the capabilities of commercial equipment, and technical documentation to include identifying and capturing requirements
- Hands-on hardware experience in a lab or development environment
- Basic computer networking skills to work with devices that have direct audio-to-Internet interfaces (e.g. Ethernet)
- Experience working with audio systems to include understanding audio compression, waveforms, algorithms, etc