$80K — $100K *
Popular products by ByteDance are all empowered by our cutting-edge RTC technologies. Working in this team, you will have the opportunity to tackle the challenges of advanced audio/video algorithm design and global large-scale network deliveries while leveraging your expertise in coding, algorithms, data analysis, and large-scale system design.
- Deliver live streaming and video chat features.
- Design and develop media servers like Nginx RTMP module, Licode, Kurento, media soup.
- Optimize multimedia SDK such as FFmpeg, GStreamer, WebRTC.
- Optimize audio/video quality of applications.
- Participate in creating technical specifications and performing code reviews with other engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Golang.
- Experience with any of the following multimedia tools is a bonus: FFmpeg, VLC, OBS studio, WebRTC, x264, x265.
- Experience with any of the following media servers is a bonus: nginx rtmp module, Licode, Kurento, mediasoup or jitsi.
- Experience with video chat, live streaming or video conference is a bonus.
Valid through: 4/21/2021