The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience. You will:
- Work with the audio team and dev partners to establish a strong creative vision for multiple projects at the studio.
- Communicate executive vision, at all levels.
- Own the final mix of the game, cut scenes, and marketing videos.
- Advocate and design audio pipeline features and workflow processes.
- Bring out the best in your team members and peers.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple studios across the world.
- Help build a stronger audio community within EA.
You have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in every step of the pipeline; studio and location recording, from precision editing and design to technical implementation.
- Minimum of ten years game audio or related industry (film) experience, in a leadership capacity.
- Proven track record delivering high quality audio content for games and/or films.
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities.
- Ability to communicate and execute vision, at all levels.
- Expert knowledge of modern sound creation techniques, processing and standards.
- Highly skilled in the areas of mixing and presentation in all formats.
- Has broad expertise using game development tools, technology and pipelines.
- Analytic thinker and problem solver in a collaborative environment.
- An interest in AAA sports titles.