Less than 5 years
Posted 54 days ago
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management
GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Audience Marketing Manager will be responsible for development, growth and execution of Go Daddy’s audience marketing across search engine and online video campaigns. This role will manage the audience targeting with the focus on generating traffic, acquiring new customers and driving continued engagement from our current customer base within budget parameters to meet sales objectives.
•Working with SEM Director on strategy, plan, roadmap and implementation of proper remarketing lists, convertor lists and campaign combinations across multiple channels like SEM and OLV.
•Champion our customer segmentation, targeting and personalization strategizes by ensuring unique, relevant experiences for users by analyzing and optimizing audience targets.
•Build and Maintain lists and combination that are normalized across regions.•Work with Regional SEM Managers for best optimization of campaign list combinations.
•Manage the Customer Targeting Lists day to day ownership.•Get the most from the platform tools, using array of marketing and research to ensure we have the best lists available, and share data effectively.
•Collaborate with SEM Regional Leaders to execute SEM audience targeting campaigns.
•Own the list infrastructure to enable proper execution, reporting and analysis that is aligned with global and market KPIs.
•Drive the Audience strategy and be responsible for identifying analytical opportunities to drive insight generation.•Other initiatives/projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
• 3+ years search marketing experience a plus
• Ability to achieve specific results from little direction
• Knowledge of ecommerce and internet-based business models
• Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns
• Advanced MSFT Office skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Candidate must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter.