The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As the Americas Video Go-to-market Audience Lead, you will provide the organization with strategic, analytical, and commercialization support for audience products across the Google Audience suite, including new cross-screen audiences (CSAM) leveraging enhanced user signals. You'll partner with counterparts in Go-to-Market, global Product Solutions teams and Product Management dedicated to audience and their leadership teams to define the Americas vision and Go-to-Market strategy. In this role, you will contribute to prioritization of the Americas product asks, design and execution of initiatives to accelerate adoption of audience solutions.
Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.
- Ensure consistent delivery of Go-to-Market strategies, activation plans and materials for audience products; find points of leverage and create activation levers to drive growth at scale.
- Manage key product initiatives and communications to ensure consistent and well executed deployment at scale; advise regional markets and sectors on how to uniquely adapt product value propositions to market/sector nuances.
- Identify gaps, synthesize and prioritize product requirements based on business rationale, advertiser needs and business opportunity; identify competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions through market-relevant insights and share them effectively to ensure internal alignment and to influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Partner with Global Product Leads on the product and feature roadmap, helping to shape the future of audience solutions; advocate for products that fit priority business opportunities by business sector or region.
- Share vision, updates, and recommendations with senior executives across internal teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a Sales or Project Management function in the technology and/or media industries.
- Experience with Audience and Brand marketing.
- Experience in audience solutions, including knowledge of the competitive landscape (i.e. third-party and competing media platforms).
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and the ability to communicate in a clear manner.
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with sales teams.
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives.