- The Audi of America Social Media Specialist will implement the social media strategy for Audi in the US
- market. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day social media content and helping the team drive idea development for the larger campaigns, gaining cross-organization input, alignment with the digital ecosystem goals, and delivering leading-edge social media initiatives. Listening, managing and developing appropriate responses to conversations about Audi through multiple channels will be led by this individual.
- In addition, this position will help inform the dealer network about how to best harness the social media space while managing the activation of national social mediacampaigns. The successful individual should look for opportunities that further amplifying the Audi brand in social communities whether with marketing campaigns or through individual social platforms. Seeking out socially-relevant content opportunities through AUDI AG, Product Management, Marketing, Public Relations, After Sales, The Audi Academy are desired.
- This role requires someone with deep knowledge of social media, who is able to implement the Social Strategy while managing the day to day of the Audi owned social channels.
Role Responsibilities Manage Creative Development with Agencies
- Act as the strategic marketing lead for Audi of America. Develop creative briefs for the brand, launches, in market campaigns, and daily community campaigns.
- Champion new ideas and push for innovation in advertising programs
- Manage the social media agency in their day to day activities and activations
- Work with business partners/agencies to help meet marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development of bold, leading edge and progressive social media ideas.
- Amplify Audi Marketing/PR messages by engaging socially relevant conversations.
- Liaise with legal team and understand all legal implications of ad messages. Represent legal interests on shoots to ensure adherence to legal’s production requirements.
- Report out Metrics/Results of Social Media Activities.
- Managing two onsite agency personnel
- Collaborate with Audi PR/Communications, After Sales, Product, Call Center/AudiTalk, Legal, Marketing and AUDI AG on social media topics.
Budget Management/Agency Scope Management
- Budget management including collaboration on annual production budget development, tracking and processing of all related estimates and invoices.
- Plan the agency scope and production budget during the Planning Round Process
- Manage the agency scope and reconciling during the fiscal year either semi-annually or quarterly.
- 7-10 years marketing experience specializing in social mediaexperience in automotive, luxury, or technology sectors
- minimum 10 years overall marketing experience
- Act as the social media strategic lead for all social campaigns and new media. This includes writing agency briefs and providing feedback on creative to ensure that the social media work is focused on communication objectives
- Management of AoA’s social media agency for record for all social scope, creative development and budget oversight
- Work in collaboration with AoA’s paid media agency and manage all paid social media
- Work collaboratively with internal and external/agency partners to ensure brand campaign consistency in strategic foundation, tone, feature priorities.
- Knowledge of all social mediachannels with deep expertise in Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Experience in implementing marketing strategies within the social media space
- Social media campaign management
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Resource and budget management
- Coordinate the distribution and licensing of Audi of America social media content with other global Audi subsidiaries.
- Lead on the agency scope/production planning and reconciliation process