Role Summary Assures the seamless and efficient operation of connected vehicle services and maintains operational and financial reporting to drive service delivery performance transparency. This individual has primary responsibility for assuring that Audi’s connected vehicle services are delivered with operational excellence and to consistently high levels of customer satisfaction. This role is critical to assuring the profitability of Audi’s connected services and in affirming the service levels and service level achievement of Audi’s connected service delivery partners (e.g. Sirius XM, AT&T). This role will interact closely with delivery partners and with Audi AG. Role Responsibilities Manage connected servicesportfoliooperational performance and customer satisfaction
- Manage the Audi connect Service Operations Team.
- Maintain regular interface with planning and delivery teams within the U.S. and Germany.
- Manage issues and improve business processes across the services portfolio.
- Manage implementation of contracts with strategic partners.
- Conduct regular operational reviews with relevant Steering Committees.
- Support the resolution of customer concerns and escalations.
- Perform special projects on Connected Vehicle initiatives as needed.
Grow subscriberretention in collaboration withinternal and external stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a subscriber retention growth plan.
- Manage the implementation of the retention plan for Audi’s connected services.
- Coordinate retention tasks across functional groups and strategic partners.
- Track and forecast key retention metrics to provide a view of service stability.
- Oversee internal and partner processes to manage retention growth.
Drive implementation and usage of key connected services andsupportprocesses
- Plan and oversee customer and dealer supportprocesses at Audi and service providers.
- Coordinate tasks with wireless carriers, service providers, & agency partners.
- Coordinate implementation of port logistics, training, & sales/service operations.
- Drive usage of established business processes through active monitoring
- Support planning of new connected vehicle services, operations, and processes.
- Support the launch of new Audi connect programs and services.
Manage connected vehiclefinancial and operationalreporting, analytics, and KPIs
- Develop and maintain a connected services delivery and financial performance dashboard.
- Provide a clear view of service delivery status for Audi’s connected vehicles.
- Interface with key vendors to ensure consistency and accuracy of service metrics.
- Work with key delivery partners to define and document appropriate service levels.
- Independently track vendor delivery performance against agreed service levels.
- Provide leadership with reporting on service level performance & connected services delivery.
- Support finance, billing, invoicing, revenue management and purchasing processes.
- 7-10 years professional experience
- 5-8 years in a connected vehicle service delivery role
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering
- MBA (desired)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Resource management
- Ability to work in fast-paced, cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects across various locations and in a cost-effective manner.
- Experience managing service delivery teams in a business-facing role. (desired)
- Connected vehicle technology and services knowledge & implementation experience. (desired)
- Experience managing implementation of complex contractual requirements. (desired)
- Experience reporting on and managing SLAs, KPIs, financialreports, and retention metrics. (desired)
- Understanding of subscriber lifecycle mgmt. processes for retention growth. (desired)
- Experience with management of customer satisfaction related initiatives. (desired)
- Travel 10-20% Estimated (continental United States and Europe)