Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Remarketing
Accountable for minimizing operational losses through successful remarketing of return assets. Ensures adherence to internal policy and external regulations. Supports respectful customer experiences throughout life of loan.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Specialist, Auction & Inventory Management is responsible for all aspects of inventory management including audits and review of bankruptcy accounts for sale and potential take backs.
- Responsible for all aspects of inventory management including audits and review of bankruptcy accounts for sale and potential take backs.
- Generates daily reports to review eligible inventory, creates and communicates eligible sales information to auction vendors on a daily basis.
- Monitors and resolves exception reporting between AASC and Shaw derived inventoryreports.
- Conducts formal audits on the first business day of each month to ensure compliance to company policy and procedure; reports findings and/or discrepancies to Asset Remarketing Management Team.
- Assists in title resolutions including Auto Check, stolen flags and mileage discrepancies with government agencies.
- Assists in daily report review, pricing units available for sale, and reinstatements with prompt return of customer units.
- Initiates, develops, builds, fosters and maintains effective relationships with all contacts.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently through phone calls, faxes for follow up to contact through phone calls, faxes for follow up to assure adherence to AR Procedures and Service Level Agreements.
- Provides follow up with external and internal auction staff regularly to resolve any delays or issues with units to ensure timely sales occur.
- Processes incoming communication requests regarding units and needed actions including fee requests, repair approvals and transport delay issues. Including escalated situations.
- Provides professional and positive communication to both internal and external contacts.
- Addresses loan accounting issues with accounts receivables and auction partners.
- Reviews daily inventoryreports and Inventory exception reporting.
- Facilitates post sale auction arbitrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience –
- 3-5 years Four (4) years within Asset Remarketing and Auto-Finance required.
- Sales/Marketing and account management experiencepreferred.
- Skills & Abilities –
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills required.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while prioritizing heavy workloads and meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Team player with a strong work ethic; promotes and enjoys a creative work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex projects.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and analyze an array of data in a variety of forms and leverage it for marketing purposes.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints from members, regulators and others.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in print and digital.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.