GEICO seeks an insurance defense Attorney and PIP Attorney for its Tampa, FL Staff Counsel Office, Under supervision,
- Defends PIP/glass lawsuits against GEICO which are filed in courts of limited jurisdiction.
- Capable of researching laws, preparing legal briefs, opinions and memoranda.
- Renders opinions on liability, damage and case values as
requested by the Claims Department.
- Conducts and defends Depositions and Examinations Under Oath.
- Defends by trial or pre-trial proceedings, all litigations as assigned.
- FL Bar membership in good standing
- 0 to 4 years of PIP litigation experiencerequired
- Excellent organizational skills and computer skills (MicroSoft OFFICE) are essential
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Strong communication.