We are looking for an Attorney/Partner to join the Trust & Estates team at Lassar & Cowhey LLP and will be primarily supporting Trust & Estate clients.
Lassar & Cowhey LLP provides clients with corporate, tax, trust and estate, and real estate advice. They have specialized in the area of trust and estates, representing individuals in virtually all aspects of gift and estate planning, trust and estate administration, and estate and tax litigation. Lassar & Cowhey LLP is a division of Marcum LLP.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive estate plans for clients, from intake through execution.
- Administering decedents’ estates and representing parties in probate proceedings before NYS Surrogate’s Court.
- Drafting and reviewing drafted documents.
- JD from an accredited university.
- Member of NYS Bar; other states a plus.
- Have 10 solid years Trust and Estate experience.
- Have thorough experience and knowledge with Estate Planning and administration documents.
- Have understanding and experience with Surrogate Court’s motion practice.
- Be able to handle files independently.
- Have a minimum of $250,000 book of business.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Have great communications skills (written and verbal).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.