Los Angeles, CA
Industry: Business Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 22 days ago
Description : Are you a real estate attorney looking to get out of the traditional law firm rat race? Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work and actually have your nights and weekends back? Would you like to provide best-in-class client service without constantly tracking your life by the 10th of an hour? If so, we have an opportunity that is right in line with what you're looking for!
Our client is a reputable law firm based in Century City specializing in real estate opinion letters. They have a unique approach to the legal world and pride themselves on offering their Attorneys a chance to do important work while providing a great work/life balance and rewarding efficiency and efficacy over billable hours. They are seeking an Attorney with transactional real estate experience to join their growing team.
- Bachelor's, JD
- CA Bar admission; other states a plus
- 6-8 years+ experience as a working Attorney
- Transactional real estate experience
- Incredible attention to detail and a love for "fine-tooth" combing of complex documents
- Team player who enjoys collaboration
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively!