A reputable and well-established New Rochelle, NY boutique law firm is seeking an Associate Attorney to join their growing practice!
- 2 to 3 years of experience in plaintiff's personal injury law.
- Case load will be 70% personal injury; 30% Trust, Elder and Family Law.
- Licensed NY Attorney in good standing with NY Bar.
- Experience drafting pleadings and motions/oppositions.
- Litigation experience a plus.
- Must be teachable.
- Experience negotiating and settling.
- Conduct depositions, trials, mediations, arbitrations for personal injury actions, family law and general litigation matters.
- Must have excellent writing, communication and computer skills.
- Able to handle an case load.
- Excellent research skills.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS PLEASE FORWARD RESUME