A New Haven County law firm seeks a personal injury attorney to join their growing practice!
- 1 to 2 years of CT personal injury experience required.
- Licensed CT attorney.
- Workers' compensation experience is a PLUS but not necessary.
- Experience intaking new personal injury cases.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of personal injury litigation process.
- Keep clients advised concerning case developments.
- Requires report writing, strategy and exposure, as well as legal research and writing, motions, etc.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills,
- The ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Computer savvy with case management software experience.
*Comprehensive compensation package*
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED