GEICO seeks an attorney for the West Palm Beach Staff Counsel office. Under supervision, the attorney will:
- Under supervision, handles and manages litigation files from inception through trial.
- Capable of researching laws, preparing legal briefs, motions, pleadings, discovery, opinions and memoranda.
- Render opinions on liability, damage and case values as requested by the Claims Department.
- Conducts and defends Depositions and Examinations Under Oath.
- Defends by trial or pre-trial proceedings, all litigations as assigned.
- FL Bar membership in good standing
- Excellent organizational skills and computer skills (Microsoft OFFICE) are essential
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Strong communication.