Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated insurance carrier, is seeking an experienced and motivated Attorney to join our team.
- Position will provide legal counsel and service to branch claims offices on insurance claims and litigation matters.
- Qualified candidate should possess proven research, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- No trial work involved.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years legal experience in personal injury defense practice, insurance claims, or other relevant legal experience.
- We will consider less than 5 years experience for an otherwise strong candidate.
Skills & Experience
- A law degree and license to practice law.
- Previous legal experience preferred, especially in the area of tort or insurance law.
- Ability to exercise excellent legal, analytical and comprehension skills.
- An ability to use written and verbal communication skills in providing legal advice, counsel and services for the Company.
- Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels is essential.
Competitive salary, matching 401K retirement plans, fully-funded Pension plan, bonus programs, paid holidays, vacation days, personal days, paid sick leave, and a comprehensive health care plan.
*Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement.