In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx our teams handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
- The Staff Psychiatrist will have responsibility for clinical and educational activities on a 24-bed acute adult inpatient unit, including participation in a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- He/She will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement regulatory compliance and student education.
- He/She will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director.
- He/She will also participate in our innovative integrative care activities.
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & Within 5 years of completing residency training).
- Graduated from an ACGME or AOA approved medical school.
- Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program.
- Eligible for NYS license and DEA.