The Attending Inpatient Psychiatrist will be responsible for:
- Supervision of residents, students, social workers, nurses and other clinicians involved in the clinical care of patients
- Completing comprehensive and ongoing mental health assessments, formulating treatment plans, initiating treatment, and managing psychiatric and medical issues of all patients
- Providing sound judgment with regard to disposition planning
- Conducting morning team rounds and providing clinical teaching
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified