Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of nearly 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem is a 286-bed hospital where patients receive the highest levels of preventive, primary and acute care in a multitude of specialties. Harlem Hospital Center is an Area-Wide Burn Center and Level I Trauma Center. The facility has been recognized as providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem services nearly 275,000 outpatient visits, more than 80,000 emergency room visits and nearly 13,000 admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center, where a faculty appointment awaits!
We are currently seeking applications and referrals for a Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join our growing department.
Determines and prescribes kinds o anesthetics and procedures to be employed in various categories of cases.
- Advises Anesthetists and Surgeons in cases where age or condition of patient presents unusual or complex problems.
- Recommends suitable anesthesia, advises on dosages and consults on post-operative complications.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters pertaining to Anesthesiology.
- Lectures to and trains Anesthetists, Residents and auxiliary staff.
- Graduation from medical school of recognized standing with the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of accredited residency program
- A license to practice Medicine in the State of New York.