$80K — $100K *
SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US ("Deloitte"). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a 'job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for 'registration', 'verification' or 'security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you a leader who is looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position then Deloitte's Federal Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to supportcybersecurity and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a ATO Security Lead within our Cyber Risk team, you will:
• Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyberrisk and threats
• Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
• Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
• Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
• Responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
• Manages day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
• Displays both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
• Displays leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve cyberthreat detection.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
• 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
Valid through: 4/14/2021