ATM Software Engineer
The ATM Software Engineer under moderate supervision is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting the ATM SW infrastructure. This involves analyzing, configuring, testing and implementing the all applications related to our ATM fleet.
- Support current ATM SW layers on all ATMs deployed within our footprint
- Develop and test new features and functionality within our new ATM SW, Activate Enterprise from NCR
- Monitor and maintain latest Security levels for ATMs
- Participate and provide support to all ATM projects as they arise
- ATM SW experience would be helpful but not required
- 1-3 years experience in a software environment..
- Helpdesk/Technical Support background
- ATM coding experiencepreferred
- Bachelor Degree helpful but not required