Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 176 days ago
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Support the ATM/ITM channel. Assist with the advancement of the Vision 2020 program across the branch network. 1. Support management of the ATM/ITM channel, with a focus on strategy and execution. Ensure maximum efficiency through achievement of goals and objectives.
2. Coordinate cross-functional projects that are related to the ATM/ITM channel.
3. Participate in the design and implementation of the Vision 2020 initiative across the branch network.
4. Work with Deposit and IT Ops to manage and execute various ATM/ITM initiatives. * Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or other related field required; advanced degree a plus.
* 4+ years of experience in financial services.
* Good analytical, organization, communication, leadership, and project management skills.
* Familiar with business strategies, including ATM/ITM channel, as well as their associated metrics.
* Ability to interact with all levels of management.