??We are looking for ATLAS Network System Support Analyst for our client in Quincy, MA
Job Title: ATLAS Network System Support Analyst
Job Location: Quincy, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for the support, resolution and maintenance of all ATLAS components for end user within Client Centers and Back Office programs. Identify, document, analyze, and provide technical support for ATLAS network systems to end users.
- Consult with users and evaluate issues, recommend resolution, provide detailed notes for analyses within Ticketing System, plan and apply resolution strategies, and coordinate tasks for resolution to identified issues within the ATLAS networks.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Plan, test, recommend, and implement resolution for issues within mainframe, and workstation hardware and software in relation to the ATLAS network.
- Provide documentation and guidance to help track ATLAS deployment process within ticketing system for future analysis.
- Serve as technical specialist in ATLAS problems and emergencies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production problems.
- Conduct technical research on components to determine resolution strategies.
- Install, configure and maintain ATLAS support components.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff.
- Work with vendors to resolve complex ATLAS problems.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Oversee the installation of hardware and software.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new ATLAS staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience in providing service desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of service desk software, databases, and remote support
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Responsibilities require working 10am ?6pm shift to meet needs of the ATLAS systems being supported.