Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: ATG LEAD
Location: Orlando, FL (100% On-site)
Exp Level: 6+ Years
Interview: Telephonic, Skype
• 8 - 10+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on architecture, design, and development of Multi-channel eCommerce and J2EE applications within a retail/ecommerce environment
• Extensive experience in developing ecommerce websites in ATG platform
• Knowledge of Endeca, Experience Manager, frameworks and tools in eCommerce domain
• Extensive hands-on experience with various ATG modules (Commerce, BCC, CSC, CA, Search, etc.)
• Experience in developing and supporting Endeca driven functionality for consumer facing websites
• Skilled knowledge of integration between ATG platform and other services:
• Proficiency with site monitoring tools (NewRelic, EUEM,Adobe/Omniture, etc.)
• Needs to understand systems technically (web applications) and the integrations with other systems (high level understanding)
• Good knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components tuning
• Understanding of continuous integration concepts, build processes and tools (ANT, Maven, automated builds, automated unit tests and continuous builds)
• Understanding of source code control processes, code branching / merging strategies & source code control tools (Subversion, Perforce, etc.)
• Excellent communication Skills
• Excellent Proven problem solving skills
• Interacting with customer and focus on discovering customer needs and finding out how to best meet them.
• Ability to complete the tasks by adhering to the processes and towards timely completion.
• Provide the technical update to customer.
• Work with offshore team on day to day basis
• Proactive and should be able to work independently or as part of a team * Good communication and analytical skills
• Client / Vendor interaction, responding to their requests in a timely and appropriate manner
• Perform RCA and recommend changes for the problem issue tickets
• Code fix / /enhancements based on RCAs
• Work with Customer subject matter experts on finalizing design recommendations
• HelpAssist with SOP maintenance for newly added or changed capabilities
• Provide expertise for P1 and P2 workarounds
• Support production deployments, patches and releases
• Perform code &and configuration changes for patch