Currently we are looking for an ATG Lead Developer for our San Francisco, CA office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a skilled ATGDeveloper with deep knowledge of the platform and understanding ofe-Commerce applications. The ATGDeveloper willlead part of the Development Team working on existing commerce site developing new feature and enhancing various characteristics of the application including but not limited to functionality, usability, performance. The position involves collaboration with team-members in aninternational distributed team.
- Leading and mentoring offshore Team of developers;
- Participating in regular team meetings;
- Collaborating with other team-members to explore existing systems;
- Providing input into solution and helping to define architecture of the solution;
- Creating detailed designs for implementation and implementing them;
- Determining areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation;
- Learning the application’s capabilities;
- Explaining progress on the development effort;
- Unit testing.
- ATG Platform;
- Strong experience in developing Java/JEE applications;
- Database knowledge (Oracle, MS SQL);
- High problem solving skills;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.