World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) currently has a Lab Testing Engineer position available on the Advanced Technology Center Core team in St. Louis, MO. This resource will be responsible for scoping, building and executing testing scenarios to be utilized by our engineers supporting Customer Proof of Concepts and Product Demonstrations in WWT’s world class Advanced Technology Center (ATC).
- Setup, configuration and execution of multiple enterprise class lab testing technologies.
- Creating a testing “Service Catalog”, that is easy to understand and consume by our Engineering community.
- Collaborating with our National Technical Architect team to gather future requirements around potential testing capabilities needed.
- Administration around all lab testing technologies.
- Training on lab testing best practices to our Engineering community.
- Experience with 1 or more enterprise class Data Center lab testing technologies (Ixia or Spirent, for example).
- Strong understanding of various testing best practices.
- Experience in security and threat testing a plus.
- 2+ years of experience administering enterprise networks a plus.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- CCNA/CCNP RS or Security certification is preferred.
- Technical project managementexperience.