CACI is looking for an experienced ATB Systems Engineer to support sustainment and modifications of the Air Force Satellite Control Network Test Bed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts a variety of O&M functions in the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) Test Bed (ATB) including console operations of both ARTS and RBC test beds.
- Conducts periodic maintenance on all test bed assets.
- Supports the Communications Segment, Enterprise Management and Orbital Analysis subsystems in the test bed environment.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system issues in all test bed assets including hardware, software and networking issues.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification an validation. Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Performs tasks required to support CACI overall and help the corporation thrive.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT or IAM Level III compliant Professional Certification
- Experience 2 - 4 Years with BS, 0 - 2 Years with MS
- AFSCN and/or DoD experience desired
- AFSCN ARTS/RBC/ESD experience desired
- CompTIA Security+ with Continuing Education preferred at time of hire or must obtain within 6 months of employment date.
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Working knowledge of operating systems security features and settings (e.g. Windows, Unix, and Linux)
- Technically competent
- Solid decision making and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to learn
- Effective, professional interpersonal skills
- Pride in work
- Strong team player
Req #: 205813