DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a ACAS Engineer and SME in Herndon, VA.
- This position serves as the technical task lead for the ACAS task order.
- This individual provides technical experience and expertise to our DISA client for the deployment and implementation of the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- This SME will direct and lead the technical implementation and deployment activities, certification and accreditation efforts, and Tier III service desk operations for the ACAS task order.
- The SME will also support the engineering, implementation, deployment, and sustainment of the ACAS solution and work closely with the DISA C&A and HPES implementation teams in Ft. Meade, MD and Oklahoma City, OK.
- This position will also serve as a technical SME for all ACAS issues, concerns, deployment, and implementation activities.
- This SME will support ACAS tickets forward to Tier III.
- The SME will:
- Provide implementation, engineering, and administration support to ACAS for DoD under this task order.
- Assist with deploying and configuring the ACAS solution.
- Provide overall architecture guidance. Provide operational testing and evaluationsupport for the ACAS components and future releases.
- Troubleshoot ACAS issues/CMRS publishing. Work with and mentor implementation teams on all technical aspects of the ACAS solution.
- Collaborate with the DISA engineers, implementation teams, and HPES management team.
- Direct the activities in the ACAS Lab to resolve any technical issues.
- Provide Tier III support to the ACAS implementation.
- Provide training support to the ACAS training team to include training logistics support, training environment configuration and build out, and training SME support.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools to include ACAS (Tenable Nessus scanner, SecurityCenter, and Passive Vulnerability Scanner) and similar technologies.
- Experience with and understanding of certification and accreditation (C&A) support to include knowledge of DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS), eM! ass, IAVMs, and CVEs.
- Experience with securityarchitectures.
- Working knowledge and experience in Windows and UNIX operating system administration to support solution IA and functional testing.
- Experience withnetwork design,LAN/WANsystems and lab configuration to include the following capabilities:
- Installing, operating and maintaining routers, switches, domain controllers, member servers, clients, etc.
- Ability to replicate client environment issues.
- Understanding networking support to include TCP/IP, DNS, and SMTP issues.
- Provide technical support to customers involving a wide range of software, hardware, and DoD specific applications with respect to the ACAS solution
- Prerequisites: Minimum 5years’ experience with networking, information assurance, and systems administration.
- Ability to analyze the customer’s needs and identify security requirements / solutions.
- Position requires strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Holds current Security+, CISSP, CISA, GSE, or SCNA certification or commits to obtaining certification within 3months.
Preferred but not mandatory credentials:
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or like field Solid IA background.
- Experience with DoD STIGS, IA Tools (SCCVI, SCRI, Host Based Security System) and the DIACAP/Risk Management Framework (RMF) program.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical experience: 5 - 10 years
Requisition ID 1662683