Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, we're excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the world's most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Assurance Services' industry-focused teams deliver quality audits and other services to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and governmental agencies. Services include internal audit, employee benefit plans, outsourced accounting, contract compliance and sustainability audits.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Collaborate with Partners to set client strategy/engagement, including risk assessment, audit plan programs and review and approve internal audit reports
- Oversee external audit engagements to ensure challenging client deadlines are met and delivering detailed analysis of findings to clients
- Work closely with Managers to coordinate all analytical, technical and research responsibilities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Audit Managers, Seniors and Staff
- Develop and execute a business development plan which includes networking, new client development and client expansion activities.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory and training experience
- Proven experience managing multiple client engagements
- A willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Proven market facing skills required to develop new business and sustain existing excellent client relationships
- Strong analytical, presentation and marketing skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills