Introduction to the team
Assurance Services' industry-focused teams deliver quality audits and other services to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and governmental agencies. Services include internal audit, employee benefit plans, outsourced accounting, contract compliance and sustainability audits.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Manage external audit engagements including client expectations, budgets and financial reporting
- Deliver detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks
- Collaborate with Senior Managers and Partners in the areas of risk assessment, audit plan programs and internal audit reports.
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Audit Staff and Seniors
- Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 2 years of supervising and training experience
- Proven experience in managing multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Strong motivation to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Candidates must possess a willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Strong analytical and report writing skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
- Creative problem solving and research skills