$100K — $150K *
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. That s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you. This is why we've created our Director and Manager career paths! These positions share the same level of seniority, but they allow YOU to choose which path is right for you.
Director - If you love servicing existing client relationships and want to grow your career without the pressure of having to bring new client relationships into the firm, then this is the opportunity for you!
Manager - This is a great path for those who have a passion for servicing clients, want to build a book of business, and want to advance into a Principal role. If you love being an industry professional, thrive when identifying business opportunities for clients, and desire to be a Principal, then this is the opportunity for you!
As an Assurance Manager or Director you will:
• Manage and develop relationships with great clients.
• Assist clients with meeting their audit and financial planning objectives by using a range of tools.
• Be creative with staff development, mentoring, and overseeing client engagement teams.
• Lead the engagement progress by monitoring time budgets and deadlines for adherence.
• Communicate important developments to the engagement principal along with facts, conclusions, and recommendations.
As our ideal candidate:
• You have seven years of experience in a large professional services or public
accounting firm driving strategic management with emphasis in financial statement preparation for GASB entities preferred.
• You have a bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
• You have an active CPA license.
• Advanced technical knowledge of audit and accounting concepts in the SLG industry
• You jump at the chance to help others and you are ready to lead a team of high-performing people and experience managing governmental audits and Single Audits
• You have a knack for solving issues and can confidently bring solutions to the table with a strong understanding of GASB.
Valid through: 3/4/2021
$250K — $250K+
17 days ago
$150K — $200K
4 days ago