18-0965TitleAssurance ManagerCityOverland ParkDescription
CliftonLarsonAllen looking for an Assurance Manager to join our Overland Park office to oversee significant audit engagements, manage talented staff, and assume the role of mentor on audit and accounting technical issues and overall professional development within our Manufacturing & Distribution team!
No matter where you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career, whatever lies ahead is unique to you. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach to planning your future, CLA empowers you to personalize your career plan. If you are looking for an opportunity to own your future and career, CLA is the place for you!
- Serve clients in a high impact manner, demonstrating command of their major area of specialization.
- Demonstrate deep technical skills, general industry knowledge, and knowledge of the firm’s capabilities.
- Excel at engagement management and operational excellence, developing standards in these areas for the firm.
- Drive new business development opportunities as a high ranking expert and expand existing relationships through demonstrating high value and good strategic partnering capabilities.
- Provide leadership on client engagement, effectively managing the expectations of clients. Exhibit strong people management and team building skills.
- Establish leadership authority with team on engagements.
- Work effectively in executing engagement responsibilities.
- Demonstrate personal productivity and maintain high levels of utilization and region profitability by supporting multiple industry and service areas when not working in their respective major areas.
- Understand the firm’s financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Expand technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to new client situations, regular self-study and formal training opportunities.
- Build lasting relationships with clients and subordinate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accountingrequired.
- CPArequired 6-12 years of experience working in a large professional services or public accounting firm a plus.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statement preparation, audits, reviews, and compilations. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of developing positive client relationships.
- Demonstrated success in professional development of individuals at all levels involved in audit engagements.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within required time constraints and deadlines.