The purpose of the AZM – Business Improvement (AZM-BI) is to work directly with dealership associates as well as AHM District Sales Managers (DSMs), relative to dealer activities such as Dealer Database usage, documenting and evaluating processes, evaluating performance results, implementing training, improving dealer associate knowledge levels, assist in designing business processes that lead to better customer experiences and annual strategic business planning. Additionally, the AZM-BI will act as the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) and strategic business planning Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Zone. As needed, the AZM-BI will conduct CIP training for both dealership and AHM field associates along with assisting in specific process training. The AZM-BI is also expected to support the activities of both the AZM–Market Representation and AZM-Sales in their efforts to achieve both Zone and corporate goals This is a developmental rotational position Candidates are expected to rotate into the AZM–Market Representation and the AZM-Sales positions in the field and Assistant Manager positions at the National office. Willingness to rotate positions and relocate to the corporate office is necessary. Responsibilities:
- Achieve assigned Zone Business Volume Objectives
- Lead Business Improvement actions that supports strengthening Customer Lifetime Owner Loyalty and Retention
- Lead Continuous Improvement of the Customer Sales Experience
- Monitor Dealer Facility Maintenance and Improvements
- Coaching DSMs and Sales Analyst to develop and improve the field force
- Maintain communications between corporate and Zone offices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- 5+ years experience in wholesale automotive sales/retail auto sales as well as a demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Marketing, advertising, and merchandisingexperience is a significant plus
- Experience in report writing and large group presentations is essential
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Position also requires extensive travel and future relocation.