Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Vision: Helps organization align on the WIRX vision including how business outcomes are to be achieved through the vision. Responsible for cultivating an environment of understanding how the product portfolio is impacted by priorities driven in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Goals: Sets the product objectives and key results/outcomes for their product (program/service). Aligns the team around a common set of goals based on strategic and analytics outcomes.
- Roadmap: Accountable for providing high-level direction that illustrates the epics and features that will be delivered across the WIRX portfolio of products/platforms, and how they align with other cross functional team and enterprise efforts.
- Requirements: Accountable for gathering higher level, more complex product requirements and have a thorough understanding/knowledge of products they are responsible for. Reviews and validates requirements gathered within the team.
- Defines the Product: Identifies and validates problems and/or opportunities across WIRX and the company. Aligns stakeholders and documents high-level business requirements or manages vendor relationships and any applicable requests.
- Communication: Collaborates cross functionally with business partners including engineering, product, design and EX/FX to allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product activities and deliverables.
- Data & Customer Research: Specifies the market requirements in relation to the business' product for both existing and future products (programs/services) based on market research realized through interactions with the clients, consumers and stakeholders. Uses data and marketplace research to prioritize and create business cases for the development and implementation of strategies for customers.
- Prioritization: Responsible for setting goals for both products (programs/services) and team members. Accountable for helping teams track progress against Key Results and helps balance priorities with corporate strategic initiatives or the introduction of new products.
- Leadership: Creates the future by fostering an engaging environment and encouraging accountability and development. Breaks down barriers so individuals and teams can be accountable and responsible to do their best. Aligns employees' passion to business value outcomes.
- Data Driven: Builds a culture of making data driven decisions that influence business, engineering and other stakeholders to model this behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/MIS, Computer Science, Data Science, or an equivalent combination of technical and business expertise over the minimum required.
- 9+ years leading and delivering strategic and data & analytics, technology-oriented product lines.
- Working knowledge of modern techniques in product discovery and delivery.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and technical discussions.
- Strong background in data & analytics. Experience using Business Intelligence dashboards and tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.