In this role, you will direct and conduct all activities associated with the product roadmap and product lifecycle management for Vizient’s Supply Chain product portfolio. You will also support the implementation of Agile development methodologies throughout all stages of the development process.
- Provide product management leadership and strategy for the Vizient Savings Actualyzer suite (Supplies, Capital, Purchased Services, Pharmacy Analytics), Vizient Contract Catalog, Intellisource, and support for key internal technology development products that impact the provisioning of our external products.
- Coordinate product management processes and investment decisions with leaders of other Product Management and Solutions Strategy verticals.
- Engage with a variety of key leadership within the sourcing and collaboration business segments to understand goals, assess technology needs, and triage potential opportunities.
- Interface with customers, partners, internal stakeholders and prospects to further define product direction and to manage through alpha, beta and other product releases.
- Prioritize product development schedules to maximize customer experience and revenue commitments; develop financial business case and ROI analyses for product enhancement and new development initiatives.
- Coordinate technical product development and product delivery resources to establish and manage the overall release process.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to help convey product vision and value proposition..
- Conduct ongoing internal product portfolio assessments to identify weaknesses and capability gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Advanced degree in business administration, software engineering or another technical field strongly desired.
- 12 years minimum relevant work experience required, preferably in a product management or product development role.
- Experience in development, selling and marketing of provider-focused healthcare technologies and/or supply chain analytics preferred.
- Experience in implementing Agile development methodologies is desired.
- Experience working in a healthcare provider environment s a plus.
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing framework is desired.
- Willingness to travel.