Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains a strategic focus on client satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies global processes to improve overall performance of region and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Actively responds to urgent site issues and may be asked to spend time onsite to stabilize for as long as needed.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Delivers products and initiatives supporting strategic goals.
- Reviews best practices and holistic effectiveness of systems, support, and structure.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the Sr. DO and DO level.
- Establishes regular communication across their book of business to ensure effective cascade of information.
- Business partner for sales process.
- May attend annual strategic client meetings and/or provide feedback and insight in preparation.
- Oversees the indirect management of up to 100 remote centers with multiple lines of service.
- Indirectly manages the relationship of up to 50 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of up to $100M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 500 FTEs.
- May require up to 50% travel
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degreepreferred (or equivalent work experience with a significant business focus)
- 10+ years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
- Experience in an Operations function
- Healthcareexperience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad range of responsibilities and communicate effectively across multiple functional areas
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing remote staff
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent people management, strategy and execution skills
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, operations and delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory environment relative to onsite operations. Knowledge of current industry and legal issues
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice
Requisition Number 18-3222