$140K — $150K
Role: Associate Vice President
Location: Remote, United States
Experience required: 8+ years of full-time experience in a similar role.
Roles & Responsibilities
· As an Associate Director Sales/ Associate Vice President Sales, you will primarily be required to sell revenue growth for our enterprise clients. At Markets and Markets, we pride ourselves on devising high-growth strategies to manage client expectations and maximize conversion and contract values.
· To be a part of these endeavours, you will be required to be a strong sales rep /leader with significant experience in enterprise sales (6to 12yrs) who will head a team of 3-4 SDR that will complement your high business and sales closure acumen by setting up meetings with prospective clients.
· Your key focus areas will include more prescriptive selling (vision selling) vs. point to point problem selling; creation of demand; creation of suitable budgets; and correlating strong business impact for clients.
· You will be responsible for running deals from end to end, with a high aspiration to grow alongside clients as they grow.
· You will drive net new revenue growth by hunting new logos and lead a strong sales force that benefits every B2B company â€“ by helping them simply grow.
· You will provide detailed sales forecasting that will help worldwide enterprises and the mid-market benefit from revenue shifts that are as high as USD 25 trillion
· Someone aspiring to benefit worldwide enterprises and mid-market from this revenue shift which is as big as US$25 trillion.
What we are looking for in you:
· A strong belief in 10x growth mindset
· Passion to realize such growth for clients, MnM, and for your own self
· Proven track record of transforming new teams to high performing sales teams
· Excellent track record of building business run rate with high IQ Sales teams using a consultative approach
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$80K — $100K
30 days ago
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus