What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Directs the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for the assigned clinical program.
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the objectives of the organization.
- Directs all activities related to staffing including hiring, training, development and evaluation of staff.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves and/or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
What You Will Need
- Mastersdegreerequired, prefer degree in Business, Health Administration, or other health related field
- Ten or more years of progressive experience in healthcare leadership, with an emphasis on physician and/or payer relationships, strategy and/or finance.