Examples of recent TMT deals include:
- Advisor to Siris Capital on their $1.6BN take private of Polycom and Sole Bookrunner and Sole Lead Arranger for the $975 million of the debt financing
- Joint Bookrunner on the debt and equitybridge financing for the $5.3BN take-private acquisition of Informatica
- Financial Advisor, Sole Bookrunner and Lead Arranger to Wasserstein Partners on their acquisition of Northstar Travel Group
- Financial Advisor to ABRY Partners on their $550MM sale of EMC to Global Eagle
- Joint Bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger to Vista Equity Partners' $6.2BN of acquisition financing of DH Corp. by Misys
- Joint Bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger to Vista Equity Partners' $4.2BN of acquisition financing of Solera Holdings Inc.
- Joint Bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger to Thoma Bravo's $1.65BN of acquisition financing of Solarwinds
- Advisor to Siris Capital on their $1.0BN take private of Premiere Global Services, Inc.
- Joint Bookrunner to Warner Music Group's $300MM of Senior Secured Notes Offering
- Sole Bookrunner to Vista Equity Partners' $245MM acquisition financing of Mediaocean
- Sole Financial Advisor to Wasserstein Partners for the sale of Recorded Books to Shamrock Capital
- Financial Advisor to Centerbridge Partners' $1.35BN acquisition of Great Wolf Resorts
- Select principal investments include Modern Luxury Media, Prime Focus World, Achieve3000, Digital River, Informatica, Tritech Software, Pulse Secure, SOASTA and Encompass Digital Media
By leveraging Macquarie's global capabilities, you will apply your investment banking and principal investing knowledge to assist our clients in meeting their financial and strategic needs. You will also be expected to participate in the full execution of advisory, capital raising and principal transactions; in the pursuit of new business opportunities; and in the servicing of existing portfolioinvestments including debt and equity positions.
This experienced Associate / Vice President level position, based in San Francisco, represents an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful and growing team, who values collegial teamwork and dedication to excellence. We welcome applications from candidates wanting to be a part of this success.
- Significant deal experience across M&A, debt, and equitycapital markets
- 5-8years of overall work experience, preferably focused on TMT investment banking
- Graduate of top MBA and/or undergraduate program
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Ability to fully oversee the execution of transactions with a proven track record and deal experience
- Deep understanding of financial statements, accounting and finance
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and challenging work environment
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional work ethic as well as time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to join a collegial, growing and entrepreneurial team
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications and financial modeling