Iteris has exciting new positions in our growing Texas and Florida practice areas. We are looking for individuals with a vision to build tomorrow’s Smart Communities. The individuals will manage projects and market state, regional, and local municipalities in the fields of traffic operations and ITS, while building and managing relationships with key clients. The successful candidate will be given autonomy to lead, direct, and grow the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Electrical or Transportation Engineering / Planning
- 10years of direct experience managing complex, customer-facing traffic operations / ITS projects
- Florida or Texas P.E.
- Extensive client contacts and relationships with local and regional municipalities in Texas or Florida.
- Business development and marketingexperience including; writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to work with potential customers in identifying, pursuing, and capturing new work. Someone who can also seek out and form new partnerships
- A strategic thinker. An individual who is able to expand Iteris’ services and product offerings.
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish
- Master's Degree in a science or technical field (CS or transportationpreferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- T.O.E. or A.I.C.P. Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.