$200K — $250K *
General DescriptionThe Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management ensures and maintains consistent, effective, efficient and successful student enrollment strategies for the College. Primary responsibilities include planning, coordinating, and implementing comprehensive enrollment management strategies and programs, utilizing technology to create streamlined processes, and developing programs to optimize student recruitment. The Associate Vice President will serve as a data-informed champion for best practices regarding all enrollment strategies at the College, and will be responsible for managing departments such as: Financial Aid, Student Tuition Services, Student Records & Registration, Admissions and Enrollment Management, Enrollment Management Systems, International Student Services and the College’s Regional Centers.
Specific Responsibilities• Provide leadership and oversight for assigned areas including the departments of the Financial Aid, Student Tuition Services, Student Records & Registration, Admissions and Enrollment Management, Enrollment Management Systems, Recruitment, Regional Centers and International Student Services.
• Plan, organize, lead, develop and implement a comprehensive enrollment management plan and related systems; ensuring a strong link between student demand, College-wide priorities and financial planning.
• Assist the Vice President in creating, directing and evaluating innovative and comprehensive enrollment management strategies and programs driven by research and data-informed decisions.
• Develop and maintain a student-focused enrollment process to ensure students receive an integrated, efficient and effective experience in alignment with the College’s core values.
• Execute data driven strategies to increase student enrollment for degree, non-degree, credit and non-credit students; utilizing research and data to identify and remove barriers that would impede student success and retention.
• Assist the Vice President in the development and implementation of assessment strategies to evaluate, analyze and improve the performance of enrollment management related services, initiatives and strategies.
• Utilize technology and innovation to enhance enrollment processes and deliver services in a manner that reinforces efforts to recruit and retain students.
• Oversee an enrollment management plan that demonstrates an understanding of the enrollment funnel and provides tracking of data points for the purpose of establishing clear goals to improve conversion rates.
• Maintain a high level of knowledge and competence in student functionalities of the College’s ERP and CRM systems.
• Develop metrics and collaborate with IT in the use of analytics to assess the effectiveness of recruitment and enrollment efforts.
• Ensure that monitoring systems are in place to track compliance with all federal, state and local laws/regulations and institutional policies and procedures, and that all staff have the training needed to comply with relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• In collaboration with other areas, coordinate the use of the College’s customer relationship management (CRM) software.
• In collaboration with Strategic Communications Marketing, develop and implement web-based strategies, including social networking, to build the College’s ability to attract and recruit students; implementing data driven strategies for expanding the potential market.
• Collaborate with the Controller’s Office, State and external auditors for the AES/PHEAA and the A-133 audits to satisfy audit requirements.
• Adhere to and foster high standards of ethical conduct, compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and appropriate financial oversight and controls.
• Observe safety, security and confidentiality precautions appropriate to work performed.
• Research and resolve escalated inquiries that require the attention of the AVP as needed.
• Ensure the delivery of quality customer services to both internal and external constituents in a professional helpful and courteous manner.
• Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with the mission, goals and core values of the College.
• Maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications• Master’s degree required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of related work experience required.
• Previous supervisory experience at a manager level or higher within an enrollment management function required.
• Demonstrated leadership and effective decision-making skills required.
• Previous experience working in higher education required.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to collaborate well with others required.
• Strong problem solving and project management skills required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in managing information required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for decisions required.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Advanced computer application skills, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software required.
Preferred Qualifications• Doctoral degree preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access preferred.
• Understanding of unionized work environment preferred.
Work LocationMain CampusBenefitsSpecial Instructions to Applicants*Interested persons should complete an online application.
*Cover letter of interest and resume REQUIRED.
*Names and contact information of 3 professional references OPTIONAL.
Review of applications will commence on March 19, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Community College of Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity and Equal Access Employer. The College encourages applications from individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups.
Valid through: 4/26/2021